Our mattress cleaning removes dust mites plus we deodorise and sanitise using our deep steam or dry cleaning methods Call Today!
$88.00 Special and cheaper if done with carpets or seats.
Best 1 will make your mattress look and feel like new again; most people overlook the importance of steam cleaning a mattress, just like carpets and upholstery the mattress is made up of fibres.
Within these fibres can live all sort of things, such as bedbugs, plus the dead skin from our bodies which remains in the mattress, without a deep steam clean you can’t get it out?
There are two ways of cleaning mattresses, which is with an ultra violet light or a steam clean. Here at Best 1 Cleaning we prefer the steam cleaning method, with a steam clean we get right down deep into the fibres of the mattress extracting all the dead skin and bacteria that live there.
Those that suffer from allergens such as asthma or dust related allergies would find the process of a deep steam clean on a mattress very beneficial.
When Best 1 do the pre-vacuum this takes out 65% of dust particulates, which can cause damage to the fibres and reducing the life of a mattress, so care and regular vacuuming is the best way to look after your mattress, some of these mattresses cost a lot of money these days so look after them do a vacuum of your mattress every 1-2 months.
1. Best 1 firstly do an inspection of the mattress to look for any stains that may need to be treated before the cleaning process.
2. We then do a pre-vacuum using our hospital grade filters
3. Then we apply a cleaning solution this helps to lift stubborn stains.
4. Then we do a deep steam clean getting deep down to base fibres for a thorough clean.
5. We would then treat the mattress with a sanitising solution this will eliminate any bacteria within the mattress fibres
6. Then a final deodorising this leaves the mattress feeling fresh and clean.
After a steam clean of a mattress the drying time is around 1-2 hours and can be used the same day. We can get these dry time because of the powerful Truck Mounted machines we use, our machines get up to 140 degrees so this will eliminate any bedbugs or bacteria you may have in the mattress.